LTSP Hits the Road!
You are invited to a place near you
for dinner hosted by the Philadelphia Seminary
You are invited - at no cost to you, and no strings attached - to join us for dinner at one of these locations:
- Saturday, March 15, 5:30 pm - Chef's Restaurant, Buffalo, NY.
- Saturday, March 22, 4:30 pm - Wheatfield's Restaurant, Clifton Park (Albany), NY.
- Saturday, April 5, 5:30 pm - City Steam Brewery Café - Hartford, CT.
- as a pastor.
- one of the church's leaders with youth.
- as a church musician.
- by providing leadership for a social service organization, advocacy group, or overseas mission group.
- or in any number of other charitable or service oriented professions.
We know you undoubtedly talk with people about call and discernment. It is just those people who will benefit from this Saturday evening dinner. So even if you are not personally discerning a new chapter in your own life, we welcome you to invite others who you know will benefit from such an event and come together to one of the dinners.
In each case, the dinner will be hosted by local pastors. The visit team from The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia (LTSP) will include three current students, an LTSP professor, and two members of the LTSP staff.
Here's what you will experience:
- Hear first-hand from LTSP students what it's like to study at one of the most cutting-edge seminaries in the USA.
- Find out how intellectually stimulating and down-to-earth the faculty is at LTSP.
- Learn the ways LTSP is a great place to prepare for ministry and many other ways of serving in church and/or charitable organizations.
- Find out how to finance a seminary education that won't put you in debt for the rest of your life.
- Get the scoop on ways you can design a course schedule that works around your personal and family obligations.
Please RSVP by the prior Wednesday by emailing admissions@Ltsp.edu. Please indicate any dietary restrictions.
We'll see you soon for a great Saturday evening dinner and an evening full of inspiration and information. If you know someone who is in discernment, share this message with them - they're invited too!