Monday, November 06, 2006

November at The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia is starting with a number of special events. Tuesday: Quodlibet with Prof. Fred Borsch, a free event open to the public. This coming weekend: Men in Mission and The Philadelphia Visit - registration is still open to both events. Learn more from our eNewsletter @PS online: http://www.ltsp.edu/enewsletter/110606/enewsletter110606.html

2 comments:

Living Life With Exclamation Points! said...

Hello Mr. Kahler!

My name is Becca, and I am cross-registered at LTSP. I am in the Theology Masters program at LaSalle, and I will be graduating this May. I have also applied to LTSP for next fall.

I got really excited when I saw that you had started an LTSP blog. How great is that?!

I just thought I'd say hello. Perhaps I'll see you around campus sometime!

~Becca :)

John Kahler said...

Hi Becca,

Thanks for the note! I started this at the end of the summer but kind of got involved in a very intense fall - LTSP and ministry in general can be like that as I suspect you know - and just got reminded to get back in this. Will be TRYING to keep up with an entry or two a week as my schedule allows.

Let me know if you're on campus, be sure to drop by the Media/Communications office and say "hi!"

Best wishes in your studies, hope you join us in the fall. LTSP is a great place, and I don't say that because it's my job. You will be challenged and will prepared for whatever your calling may be.